(UT1) Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner
Why our program?
The University of Tennessee and our marketing partner, Schloss Seminars, are pleased to present the University of Tennessee Certificate Program in Canine Physical Rehabilitation. We have worked diligently to construct a program that meets the needs of the veterinarian, veterinary technician, physical therapist and physical therapist assistant. We are an institution of professional higher learning where you, your learning, and your needs are the focus.
Our program offers the following advantages:
- This is the only certificate program from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Winner of an outstanding award
- Original and only university based program since 1999
- Open to veterinarians as well as their assistants
- After an exam, participants receive the designation of Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner from the University of Tennessee.
- Our instructors are the leaders in veterinary rehabilitation and have written the most important books and scientific literature regarding rehabilitation
- You will have access to the latest clinical and laboratory research results
- Learn using state-of-the-art equipment
Please read more advantages on the following page:
Special features of this course
- Effective knowledge transfer in a compact seminar instead of a two-year program
- Extensive hands-on training
- Small group sizes for effective theoretical and practical learning
- Evidence-based medicine approach
- Provides access to the latest research findings
Please read the list of books you'll find here